KIIS Study Abroad
About KIIS - The
program - Album - Links
- Credit - Jun's homepage
|The 2002 program
- 18 students;
- 3 faculty as well as their family members.
|Schedule and travel routes:
- Departed from Cincinnati on 5/29;
- Arrived in Hong Kong on 5/30 and stayed till 6/2;
- Arrived in Kunming on 6/2. Classroom based instructions were held
at Yunnan Normal University till 6/27. Short excusions were arranged
to Stone Forest, Dali and Lijiang during our stay in Kunming;
- Spent 2 nights and 1 day on the train and then visited Xi'an from
6/30 to 7/2;
- After 15 hours train ride, the group reached Beijing on 7/2;
- Heading home from Beijing on 7/8.
To learn more about the people, cultures and places we visited, please
check out the links page.
||Map of China from National
Fundamental Geographic Information System at http://nfgis.nsdi.gov.cn.
Copyright. 2002. Jun Da